I didn’t actually get tagged to do this, but I wanted to answer the questions anyway. So let’s go! The Bedtime Book Tag! I will try not to answer with Harry Potter, but no promises because that could be an answer to a lot of these questions.
1. What book kept you up all night reading?
Both books from the King Killer Chronicles, but that first book The Name of the Wind just put me in a reading trance. I could not put it down. I saw hours just flying by and the sun coming up when I started reading it. SO GOOD!!!
2. What book made you scared to go to sleep?
I wouldn’t say a book has made me scared to go to sleep. I don’t really get scared reading anything. I guess the last book that made me tip toe to the bathroom in the middle of the night and look over my shoulder a bit would be The Diviners. I also love that book!
3. What book almost put you to sleep?
I am going to get crucified for this but Heir of Fire. UGH!! It dragged on and on and now Queen of Shadows is sitting on my shelf unread because if I have to read another book like Heir of Fire I may never finish this series.
4. What book had you tossing and turning in anticipation for its release?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It was a moment of excitement and pure sadness as well. I couldn’t concentrate on life till that book was in my hands.
5. What book has your dream bf/gf?
I don’t really have an answer for this, but if I must, then Jon Snow…and you all better know what books he is from.
6. What book would be your worst nightmare to live in?
Possibly the Hunger Games. As a teen, with my luck I would have been chosen, and then I would DIE because as a teen I was timid and even more anxious than I am now.
7. What book cover reminds you of night time?
Lair of Dreams, for very Obvious reasons.
8. What book has a nightmarish cliffhanger?
A Dance with DRAGONS!!! Like WTF?! Jon Snow…?! Please be alive. Stop fucking with my emotions George!!
9. A book that you actually dreamed about?
None. I have to say, I never really had a book dream, or none that I remember.
10. A book monster that you would not want to find under your bed?
The Basilisk from HP. I mean I doubt it would fit under there, but UGH…get out of here with that thing!
So I won’t be tagging anyone this time, but feel free to answer the questions on your own blog, or comment down below and share some of your thoughts!!