Five Fandom Friday!

fandom.5.friday

I decided to take part in the 5 Fandom Friday that was started by The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chickย . My first try at this will be about something I LOVE and could possibly go completely broke buying, which is the Funko Pop Figures. THERE ARE SO MANY!!!

Favorite Funko Pop Figuresย

1. My favorite right now is one I don’t even own.

dancing-groot-pop

2. Second one is unfortunately one I do not own either..DO NOT JUDGE ME.

FU3089lg

3. My Batgirl is one of my faves!! I know taking it out of the box is a giant geeky NO NO but I love it too much to keep it hidden under plastic.

batgirl

4. I found this at Barnes and Noble when I visited my family for Christmas, and almost freaked out…Mr.Jon Snow…in TINY keychain form!!

JonSnow

5. Even though he is at number 5, he is actually my favorite of all time.”YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!”

Gandalf

Advertisements
This entry was posted in 5 Fandom Friday, Fandom and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Five Fandom Friday!

1. katyaowu says:

I love the Gandalf and the Groot ones! ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Yes, much love for Gandalf and Lord of the Rings! Groot -I’m actually in the process of sculpting my own mini Groot…more like for 3 months now, but I will get back to working on him soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ haha

3. Cate says:

I LOVE Gandalf I can’t believe I don’t have him already and teeny Jon Snow I didn’t know those were even a thing and I need it in my life haha I have no restraint when it comes to GoT Funkos! xoxo

• I KNOW, I only discovered the mini pop keychains when I visited my family for christmas. I found Jon Snow and Daryl from the walking dead! I would like some more of the minis ๐Ÿ˜€ they’re super cute!

4. Jenn McClure says:

I really want the Groot and Arya ones myself! I took Batman one out of the box so you can see it better! I don’t really care if it is a geeky no no. lol

Gandolf looks AWESOME!

Love,
    Jenn

thediaryofadreamer91.blogspot.com

5. B says:

I think Baby Groot has been on the most lists so far! Now a surprise since he’s ADORABLE.

6. purplegirl31 says:

Aw. I want Gandalf. He is adorable.

7. Megan says:

LOVE your shot of Gandalf! & Baby Groot is the clear winner of the day! Glad you could join us this week! xx

8. Awwww Gandalf! โค

9. abbycake says:

The picture of your Gandalf POP makes me so happy. He looks majestic!
    xx abby | a geek tragedy